If you need a travel visa to Iceland, we will be glad to issue an invitation letter to support your visa application.
Invitation letters will only be issued once your registration and payment have been completed.
Invitation letters will be sent by e-mail.
In order to request an invitation letter, just e-mail us with the following data:
- a good-quality scan of your passport (.pdf or image format)
- surname/family name and given names, exactly as they appear in your passport
- contacts: e-mail, phone number and (if available) fax number
- affiliation/organization: name, address, country, and the position you hold/occupy
- any additional information you may think is relevant to your application
Iceland has fully implemented the Schengen Agreement since March 25th, 2001.
Citizens of these countries need a visa: http://utl.is/index.php/en/schengen-area
Nationals of the following countries do not need a visa: http://utl.is/index.php/en/who-does-not-need-a-visa
If you need a visa, here is where you can apply for it: http://utl.is/index.php/en/where-you-can-apply-for-a-visa
The basic requirements for a visa application are described in the following page: http://utl.is/index.php/en/application-basic-requirement
The Icelandic Directorate of Immigration will have all the information you may need: http://utl.is/index.php/en/?lang=en