Registration Fees and Deadlines
Early Registration: Until and including
May 29 June 5, 2022
Late Registration: Until and including June 30, 2022
|Early Rate||Late Rate|
Until June 5, 2022
|Until June 30, 202|
|Regular Participant||400 EUR||490 EUR|
|Student 1||250 EUR||
The registration fee includes:
- Access to all sessions
- Registration materials and conference guide
- Coffee, snacks, lunches, and Welcome Reception
- All taxes and VAT
|Conference Dinner 2||65 EUR|
|Extra lunch ticket 3||25 EUR|
1): Student registrants must email (to the technical secretariat) a scanned copy of their Student ID (with clearly displayed expiration date) at the time of registration.
2): The Conference Dinner is not included in the registration fee. It will be subject to an extra cost.
3): If you intend to buy extra lunch tickets for your family/friends, e-mail us.
Payment Methods and Details
⇒ You can pay by bank transfer or credit card (through Stripe).
⇒ If you pay by bank transfer, please note that:
- All bank payments must be made in EUR and all bank transfer costs must be covered by the sender. Failure to do so may result in the cancellation of your registration.
- We will need you to send us a bank transfer confirmation document/receipt. This will allow us to trace your payment and will serve as temporary proof until payment is effectively received on our end.
⇒ If you pay by credit card through Stripe, please note that we do neither store nor have access to your credit card details. Your credit card is processed through Stripe, which is one of the most well-known and reputed payment platforms in the world.
⇒ The payment receipt will be emailed to you after your registration is complete, or given to you when you check in at conference welcome desk. Please allow for some time in this, as our accountancy will be processing hundreds of invoices.
⇒ Note to on-site registrants: we will NOT charge credit cards directly on site. On-site registration payments must be made in cash or through Stripe.
You will be required to enter your participant data.
Detailed payment instructions will also be given.
1. The Organizing Committee reserves the right to cancel a registration.
2. Your registration is considered complete only after payment on our end has been received and all required participant data has been provided.
3. Cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation fees will be calculated based on the date when the secretariat receives this notice.
4. Authors can cancel their registration until 31 May 2022, 23:59 CET.
The applicable cancellation fee will be 50% of the registration fee plus any bank handling charges.
Cancellations (from Authors) requested after the above deadline will not be accepted.
Invitation Letters for Visa Applications
Invitation letters will only be issued once your registration and payment have been completed.
All details are available at: https://scicade2021.hi.is//invitation-letters-visas/
SciCADE 2022 will feature a very special conference dinner in a very special place. Details soon!